24 and 25 series of FLASH has been very popular at present. Burn for these chips, currently only professional programmer can support, but the price of a professional programmer is very expensive, not general maintenance users can have; So we can create a support block 24 series of EEPROM and ST, WINBOND, AMIC, MXIC, SST, SPANSION, EON, PMC and other manufacturers of 8 feet 25 series chip programmer.
To all sorts of color TV set memory (24 series IC), LCD (24.25 series IC) desktop motherboard (25 series IC) notebook (25 series IC) router (25 series IC) card (25 series IC) DVD (25 series IC), set-top boxes (25 series IC) software to unlock, backup, erasing, burning, check.
- By special USB chip CH341A production. USB1.1 communication. Burning speed than ordinary ATMEGA8 25
Series of programming 2-3 times faster.
- Erase the Burning Check Speed about 2-3 mbit per minute.
- Very suitable for amateur burning
- 24 and 25 series of FLASH.
- Support All versions of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 etc & Linux & Mac OS
- Uses the USB port power supply
For SPI & IIC Chip Programming (24 & 25 Series)
- Put the Programmer in Computer USB port
- Open the “CH341A programmer software” the burning software.
- Choose Chip Capacity if using 24 Series, Click Detect for auto Detection of Chip of 25 Series
- Can Burn Write, Erase & Backup Chips
For Serial TTL Programming
- Set the Jumper
- Put the Programmer computer USB port,
- Programmer has Serial Pinouts of RX, TX & GND
- Connect RX Pin to TX Pin & TX pin to RX Pin & GND to GND
- Choose corresponding COM port,
- Open the Corresponding Download Software Platform for example (PUTTY for Serial Terminal Emulator)
The first two are the ones you need
- CH341SER.EXE – self installing archive with USB to serial driver.
- CH341PAR.EXE – self installing archive with multi-protocol interface driver (this one is for the programmer mode)
- CH341SER.ZIP – archive containing driver files and serial API and library (you don’t need specific API for standard serial port, but it contains some special functions to get IC version etc.)
- CH341PAR.ZIP – archive containing driver files for interface mode and API (header and library to access the device and use any protocol you want).
- CH341PAR_LINUX.ZIP – archive containing Linux driver source code and Linux API
- CH341SER_LINUX.ZIP – Linux driver source code for serial port (don’t need this one, it’s already included in kernels)
- CH341EVT.ZIP – some source code and tools written to be used with an evaluation board (may be useful for programming software that can access this device)
- CH341DS1.PDF – datasheet, in Chinese
- CH341DS2.PDF – some additional info and API documentation, in Chinese
- CH341DP.ZIP – contains an ISP programming tool?
- CH341DPS.ZIP – probably similar to the above, but requires login to download