STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Development Board
STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Minimum Development Board Module for Arduino Diy Kit.
- Out of Stock :(
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- This is a core chip based on STM32F103C8T6 ARM core board, features are:
- The board based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power circuit.
- The core board is divided into two rows leading to all I / O ports.
- With SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient, debugging speed.
- Using the Mirco USB interface, you can USB communication and power supply, USB interface, compatible with the ordinary Andrews mobile phone charger interface.
- RTC crystal Epson brand, easy to start, more stable.
- With double pin, but the pin does not default welding, the user according to their own application scenario choose their own welding direction. If welding is required, tell the owner.
- Number of pins: 48;
- Core: Cortex-M3;
- Frequency: 72 MHz;
- Storage devices: 64K Byte Flash, 20 KByte SRAM;
- Interface Resources: 2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x CAN, 37x I / O ports,
- Analog-digital conversion: 2x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
- Timers: 3 general timers and 1 advanced timer
- Debug Download: Support Download JTAG / SWD debug interface, support for IAP.
- RT9193: 3.3V controller chip, the maximum output of 300mA.
can be compiled, IAR compiler, can be downloaded via J-Link or USART1 procedures, the procedures are the owner and debugging procedures, there are problems the owner can consult.
1, SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debugging.
2, Mirco USB interface: power supply and USB communication, supports download.
3, USART1 interface: USART1 can use to program, or use the USART1 for communication.
4, MCU pin interface: Leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect to peripherals.
5, 5V and 3.3V power and output interface: widely used in external power supply, or with other common ground handling module
6. Power LED (PWR): Status indicator, can determine if power supply is stable.
7. the user LED (PC13): facilitate the I / O output test or run the program.
8.start jump choose programming mode: (1, user flash memory 2, SRAM 3, system memory).
9. reset button: reset chip for user program.
10. 8 M Crystal: Can set the frequency to clock the system at 72 MHz.
11.32,768 KHz Crystal: Available for built-in RTC, or for calibration.
Ask questions about this product.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.